Tuesday 21 June 2011

Just say it, "Rodents!"


So I went to my studio on Clifton....

Today I’m carving rodent bites into the fingers of my sculpture. I am defacing my sculpture and I don’t like it!

Can I say that I am disgusted with this piece of art? It hurts to do it. It represents the worst in human kind and it’s ugly to think that I have to deface it to represent the facts of what happened to my daughter.

I’ve never felt like this about anything I’ve created before! I’m so sorry to lay all of this on you my readers. Let me suggest that you come back and read my blogs after I’m done with this one and have something pleasant to create and talk about!

"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck.”
Mark 9:42




No comments: