Sunday 20 November 2011

Clifton Studios Winter Sale

What will I be doing in my studio next weekend?

I will be in the studio, eating from the snack table and enjoying the many guests who will be coming by.




As you come in you will enter a small gallery, showing the many clay wares of the over 20 members of the co-operative we are all a part of.

Also, you may walk through the whole floor to observe (and meet if you wish) the artists in their areas of work. It is very inspiring to see all the creativity that is happening in each studio. 

I would like to invite you personally come and see me in my studio, I’ll wash the clay off my hands, we’ll have a snack and a great chat about art.

"...Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed."
John 5:20

Cliff on Clifton
See you then,

No comments: