Wednesday 21 August 2013

Moving Travel Blog Too...cliffderksen.com

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your faithfulness in reading my blogs at this site. Unfortunately it has been invaded by the Hebrew language since we arrived in Israel. Despite my best efforts to indicate the problem to Google and/or to continue writing has been a problem. The fun of dealing with it has worn a little thin. It is very time consuming and difficult to do the blogs well and in good time. (you can see how the punctuation is off!))

Therefore I am directing you to my art website for the remainder of our trip and my reports. 

Please go to cliffderksen.com and click on the "My Israel  page for my reports on our trip.

My appologies and Thank you to you all,
Cliff

PS. Looks just crazy hilariousness eh?

No comments: