Sunday 30 October 2011

Creating with a "Word"!

And He created DNA with a word...!


The trial brought something to my attention. The rapid change and development of the science of DNA. How these small nano particles in our individual cells are a whole amazing world of their own. How they are absolutely unique to each individual person on this planet.

And, I understand we are about to reach 7 billion residents on this piece of real estate floating in space! That means 7 billion unique DNA are in existence!

Nature demonstrates the greatness and awesomeness of our creator. We see this where we live and work. The night sky, the sunrises, the sunsets, the flowers in our gardens, the creatures of nature we see and wonder.

But there is so much just as amazing that we do not see.

As a child I learned that our creator knows the number of hair on each of our heads and notices every sparrow that falls. And I was amazed.

This is another level I cannot even comprehend.

As I create some crude semblance of DNA I cannot believe how difficult it is. Curving strips of clay around and around...keeping them under control while gravity is trying to press the damp clay into my table...

”For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. “
Psalm 139:13

No comments: